cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1988 250 Cuddy Cabin

DWYutzy
Guest Contributor

Trying to find any manuals, parts list, spec sheets, anything for this boat I just purchased.

3 REPLIES 3

megwards14
Community Admin
Community Admin

You should be able to access manuals dated back to 1979 when you login to the Owners Club - toggle to "Owner Resources" to search through the manuals.

I tried that and my model doesn’t show up at all.  I tried playing around with the parameters to see the different results and wasn’t able to get close.  For example, would a 260 ‘89 be close enough? Or a 230 ‘87?

I found the spec sheet, but no owners manual or anything else.

For example, a wiring diagram, hoses, original trim and specs (I’m looking to restore it).  I can’t even find anything on eBay.  The issue is I’m trying to figure out how to replace a wiper drive and can’t get part numbers, or switches on the panel, gauges, etc.

wingless
Rising Contributor

Welcome to the forum.

Here is the spec sheet for that boat.

The wiring diagram for those early boats was a dealership service department document. The later / current boats include the wiring diagram within the Owner's Manual.

It might be possible to use that old document in the local dealership service department to make a copy of the appropriate pages.

The Owner's Manual for these early boats was MUCH less specific than the later / current boats, w/ generic stuff at a MUCH lower utility than Chapman Piloting, the bible of boating.

The web site search engine is poor, but I looked extensively and could not locate the Owner's Manual for your boat. Again, don't fret, not having that document is not a big loss. Just get a similar model document and compile / create reference materials for your boat.