Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Good Sunday morning  I have a...

Good Sunday morning  I have a 1999 380 Sundancer I'm looking at tearing the carpet out and replacing the floor with wood I'm interested if anyone has done the same I could use some feedback thank you 

IL_Pirata by Guest Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Engine dies when throttle up

Bought 97 270 Sundancer with 7.4 Mercruiser and Bravo III few months ago. Ran OK for about 3 hours and now when I throttle up, engine dies. Had gas cleaned and checked for water and dirt, it was clean. Also replaced carburator. Filled tank with non e...

JCS by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Smartcraft to NMEA 2000

I plan to install a NMEA Gateway in my Sundancer 280 -05 but I'm not sure where to jack in to the Smartcraft network and weather I need a junction box. I found this behind the dashboard, is this a Smartcraft connector, and if so, could I plug it in t...

nicolas by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Good Sunday Morning: I'm looking...

Good Sunday Morning: I'm looking for a camper back for a 1986 Sea Ray Weekender 300. I have almost exhausted my search and found only parts! The camper back was very popular back when "Southern Comfort II" was built but I don't see them coming with t...

low water pressure alarm

I have a 2010 280 SunDeck with ECT-350 MAG MPI DTS BR 3 (300 PHP) STERN DR.  I get a System Fault alarm when pulling back to idle.  With the water pressure showing on the SmartCraft, the water pressure drops to zero.  At speed the pressure is 10.5 to...

SasSea by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi,I've got a 2015 270SunDeck. ...

Hi,I've got a 2015 270SunDeck.  Love the boat.Looking to add the submersible swim step, anyone added this after purchase of boat?Also, is it worth adding the transom remote stereo controller?Finally, where does a subwoofer go on this boat?Thanks,Joe

LuckyDog1 by Guest Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Just purchased a 2005 260 Sundance....

Just purchased a 2005 260 Sundance. It was a fresh water boat previously so I'll need to have the bottom painted. Anyone know of a good place that is certified to perform this job and how much it costs? It needs to be somewhere on Long Island, NY.. T...

Just purchased a 2005 260 Sundance....

Just purchased a 2005 260 Sundance. It was a fresh water boat previously so I'll need to have the bottom painted. Anyone know of a good place that is certified to perform this job and how much it costs? It needs to be somewhere on Long Island, NY.. T...

HELP needed to confirm Taylor Windshield...

HELP needed to confirm Taylor Windshield Part: The parts manual for my 2001 Sea Ray 280 SS does not show the part number for the starboard wing (flat panel glass).  The boat has a radar arch…….Is there a resource or an alternate parts manual which wo...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes