Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Sliding Cabin Door Problem: 2001...

Sliding Cabin Door Problem: 2001 Sea Ray 280 SSThe cabin door is very hard to open and close requiring significant force to do so. I have cleaned the exposed track and lubricated what I can reach with lithium grease. There does not appear to be anywa...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Anode Replacement Question: for...

Anode Replacement Question: for a 2001 280 SS w/bravo 3I have Mercathode system on the boat with the anode affixed to the outdrive. I want to replace the other anodes including: 1)  the horseshoe shaped one on the bottom rear of the cavitation plate;...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

We recently purchased our first...

We recently purchased our first boat, a 1995 Sea Ray 230 Sundancer, and we're looking to add a full camper enclosure. Unfortunately, our boat was mfg in Arizona and I believe that the one canvas shop that still has those templates is Harvard Marine i...

hafnutz67 by Guest Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm back again: This is my best...

I'm back again: This is my best resource to find feeds regarding my 1986 Weekender 300. Can anyone tell me how to remove the 'portlights' or 'windows in my boat? I can't find any info on these windows. There are 3 in the v-bunk area oval in shape, 22...