Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I am doing a major overhaul on...

I am doing a major overhaul on a 1989 340EC, restoring it to its former glory. Centre of attention at the moment, is the battery charging system. Originally, according to documentation, it had a "professional mariner - Pro 40/60" installed. No sign o...

BartM by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Good Morning, I have a Sundancer...

Good Morning, I have a Sundancer 270. The AC 110 receptacles and the small fridge are connected together. I don't need the fridge to turn on if I'm only going to use the 110 outlets. I have an extra space in the breaker box, it seems this is very com...

Skull by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone know what brand cockpit...

Does anyone know what brand cockpit speakers are on 2016 260dancer, was looking at upgrading them this spring or adding led light rings I think they are 6.5" speakers on spoiler arch...the head unit is a Rockford fosgate 

Jaybird by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windshield Starboard Wing Glass...

Windshield Starboard Wing Glass Broken: Need Pattern for Taylor PN 21324-S3 (Sea Ray PN 848481) Anybody have one or know where I can get one so I can have the glass made?Thanks...Dennis

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Bow filler cushion

I have a 2007 SLX 250 and am looking for a bow filler cushion. Haven't had any luck with searay. Anyone have one to sell?thanks!

Cap_n by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Serial numbers

Where are the serial numbers located for the merCruiser engine and for the stern drive?  (I have to have them to get the boat titled in Texas - the hull number isn't enough for them.)

Johnbuoy by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

steering tight

Hello I just purchased a 1998, 310 Sun Dancer.  I can turn my steering wheel fine in the slip, however when I am on the water going 1000 rpm the steering starts getting really tight.  I have to use two hands to turn it about half a turn.  Is this nor...

idxone by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Teak restore

I have a teak deck and swim platform, looking to restore it back to original look, right now very sun faded, any suggestions please 

nafg by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes