Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

cabin door key

I just bought a 2001 410DA, The boat came with  one  cabin door key.  I cant find a TRIO VING key locally. I have been to two locksmiths and they do not have a blank that matches.   Is there anywhere to order one locally wihtout ordering from oversea...

diverant by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Engine Hatch/U-Shape Seat Operation...

Engine Hatch/U-Shape Seat Operation after Batteries Disconnected –2001 Sea Ray 280 SSThe entire rear seat must rise in order to access engine compartment and batteries. I removed pin on actuator arm through an access port in the seat then had to manu...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i have a 2000 380 sundancer and...

i have a 2000 380 sundancer and when i use the bow thruster the alarm sounds and there is a noticable power drawboth alternators are new and charging    the thruster seems to work fine when i use it    any suggestions would be great thanks wayne

Couple Quick Questions - re 7.4L...

Couple Quick Questions - re 7.4L Merc MPI Engine Gen VI on a 2001 Sea Ray 280 SS/Bravo III Drive: 1-What is the correct Torx size drive necessary to remove the plastic covers on top of the engine to expose the flash arrestor?2-Found the "Quick Drain ...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Some Advice & Counsel on winterizing...

Need Some Advice & Counsel on winterizing a fresh water system on a 2001 Sea Ray 280 SS.Would appreciate comment as to the adequacy of my intended plan, what needs to change and suggestions as to anything else I may need to do to ensure the system is...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes