Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2004 420 Sedan Bridge with Cummins...

2004 420 Sedan Bridge with Cummins CTA6 diesels.  My fuel gauges are off by as much as 50%... I have two 175 tanks, and at 1/2 full which would be about 88 gallons to max, I am only able to put in 40 gallons til overflow.  At end of season with gauge...

aliaschuck by Guest Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Has anyone had a mold problem? ...

Has anyone had a mold problem?  My interior developed some mold on the fabric.  What is the best way to clean it?  Also I keep the boat covered with cockpit covered never had a problem before.  I had the cabin door shut , maybe I should keep it open....

toner by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for "Engine Operation Manual"...

Looking for "Engine Operation Manual" for a 2001 Se Ray 280 SS with a 7.4 L Mercruiser engine/Bravo III outdrive . Getting ready to do winterization ......Anybody have one they can share? ThanksDennis (Buffalo, NY)

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried Destin, Pensacola and Mobile,...

Tried Destin, Pensacola and Mobile, no interest; finally found a guy in Destin that took it on an hourly basis, that's $275 an hour. After a month, He racked up $1,800.00 in fees and only was able to get the boats doc info from the Coast Guard, somet...

cappy by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help any ideas on what to...

I need help any ideas on what to do?  How about how long she will stay afloat? On Aug 6, 2014, I entered into a contract with Capt. Steve Gilliam of Galati Yacht Sales to purchase “Home Improvement”, a 1996 Sea Ray Sun Dancer 450 Owned by Kim Eric of...

cappy by Guest Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

2001 340 Sundancer, twin 6.2 Liter...

2001 340 Sundancer, twin 6.2 Liter MPI, 377 CID, Mercruiser with Vortec heads, Inboard, V-Drive  Mystery RPM problem that's been looked at for two months by two or more reputable mechanicsWOT should be 4500 rangeBoat Cruises at 3600 RPM with no probl...

Guye926 by Guest Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes