Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2001 340 Sundancer, twin 6.2 Liter...

2001 340 Sundancer, twin 6.2 Liter MPI, 377 CID, Mercruiser with Vortec heads, Inboard, V-Drive  Mystery RPM problem that's been looked at for two months by two or more reputable mechanicsWOT should be 4500 rangeBoat Cruises at 3600 RPM with no probl...

Guye926 by Guest Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone know a easy to replace aft...

Anyone know a easy to replace aft cabin light bulbs in a 2007 340DA? Sure cant figure whether it twist, pops or ?? I appreciate your help as I want to change to LED so my G-Kids don't burn themselves! VRChuck

ourtime by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

1998 270 Sundancer Starboard Engine starting issue

I usually run my boat engines at least once a week and up until now have had no issues. I started the port engine and when I went to start the starboard engine the alarm sounds as normal but the engine does not turn over, as in it seems no voltage to...

CLARION XMD1 Radio HELP Needed...

CLARION XMD1 Radio HELP Needed - (in 2001 Sea Ray 280 SS) - ......Need advice on how to connect (reconnect) speakers to Clarion XMD1 radio. There are (6) speakers; two in the cabin; (2) mid cockpit and (2) rear cockpit.  The (2) cabin speakers are co...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

We have a 2008 260 DA with twin...

We have a 2008 260 DA with twin batteries and a selector switch. When on the hook, we'll use batt#1 as our house battery for stereo, fridge, lights, etc. and save batt#2 for starting the gen or engine.  I'm considering adding another battery in paral...

Dino__DA by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have 2'questions concerning my...

I have 2'questions concerning my 2005 420 DA. 1. Does anyone make a replacement freezer? 2. The ice maker does not seem to fit through the door making it impossible to replace. Any advice?

Jolly_mon1 by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Alarm

I have a 1999, 27' SeaRay Sundancer with twin 4.3 liter V-6 two barrel carb Mercruiser engines. (OL serial numbers).I have an intermittent alarm with no aparent pattern. Last weekend it did chirp three in a row one time. My temp gauge reads about 170...

Anyone ever have a problem with...

Anyone ever have a problem with a bow thruster charger breaker turning off after a couple of minutes.  This has been happening on my 40 MY.  Any suggestions?ThanksRich

BB_LEE by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes