Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Anyone ever have a problem with...

Anyone ever have a problem with a bow thruster charger breaker turning off after a couple of minutes.  This has been happening on my 40 MY.  Any suggestions?ThanksRich

BB_LEE by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

henryj

Does anyone have information on removing the Televsion installed on the bulkhead of a 2007 Sundancer.  If you have done this or know a secret on removing the tv please let me know. Thanks

HenryJ by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dc panel gauges

Hello, new to sea ray and new to bigger boats. I just purchased a 2002 380. i have a question on the DC panel gauges. Last night after pluging into shore power both my dc volts and dc amps had readings on them. today the amps gauge is at 0. what exac...

Mike A Anyone know the easiest...

Mike A Anyone know the easiest way to replace starboard bilge exhaust fan on 2006 40 MY? Diesel exhaust elbow in the way. Can it be done from outside by taking off engine room vent?

I bought 1 2004 240 Sundancer and...

I bought 1 2004 240 Sundancer and I'm having two problems. 1. I store it outdoors with a full cockpit cover. When we get heavy rain it gets about 2-3 inches of standing water in the recessed area in front of the refrigerator. There are no widows open...

Leon by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2009 Sundance 310.  A...

I have a 2009 Sundance 310.  A few months ago I went to check it out and turned on the batteries and went into the cabin and heard the generator start by itself.  Was still on shore power.  Could not figure out how the generator would start on its ow...

Conway by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Additional info- I disconnected...

Additional info- I disconnected Shore Power physically and started the Gen., same issue and loaded Gen. significantly when AC kicked in just before tripping Main in MDP. Again no AC Relay/Pump Breaker or AC Breakers tripped in MDP. Why wouldn't the S...

Sonyarita by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Returned to our 97' 400DB for our...

Returned to our 97' 400DB for our almost every other or daily visits to find one of the Main Breakers tripped in the MDP, and no raw water pumping for the AC's. Reset the Main and started the Salon A/C, tripped when the Compressor kicked. Checked Sho...

Sonyarita by Guest Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes