cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Sunday Morning: I'm looking...

George_DeSchryv
Guest Contributor

Good Sunday Morning: I'm looking for a camper back for a 1986 Sea Ray Weekender 300. I have almost exhausted my search and found only parts! The camper back was very popular back when "Southern Comfort II" was built but I don't see them coming with the new boats. Any info on the topic would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.........

7 REPLIES 7

RogerLShaw
Guest Contributor
I do not know where you live, but any canvas maker should be able to make a custom cover for you. I had a 25' Weekender and had the total canvas redone. Hint: redo it with the large nylon zippers which makes it much easier to work with. I have had several made over the years, as well as, boat covers.

The_AVA_MARIE
Guest Contributor
Try Great Lakes Boat Top Co. in Knoxville Tn. They have most all the Sea Ray canvas patterns and do a great job on replacements.

nanners
Guest Contributor
Rnr marine has patterns does almost any boat. They are cheaper than great lakes (who is an oem for sea ray). You input the year make model and all of the patterns that they have show up online. at the time you order they need the vin to confirm what you choose is correct. I ordered the entire enclosure for our 2005 240 sundeck. Excellent job. I prechecked the site for you and they indicate great lakes was not the mfr of canvas this boat before 1992. Maybe a phone call to them. They might be able to tell you who did. They are very knowledgeable. Sea mark also was an oem mfr for sea ray. Good luck!

ISLAND_TIME1
Guest Contributor
got our "97" full canopy set for Havard Marine in NY., 631-892-4300 Mr. Mike , very helpful with instructions. total set in 2016 was $2700 and thats with the heavy duty snap tool.

paul_claro1_508
Guest Contributor
I am also looking for a Bimini Top for my 1996 Sea Ray Sedan Bridge 370. Can't find one anywhere and Great Lakes doesn't have the pattern either. Can anyone help me on where to get one. I have all the other pieces to the bridge canopy but this one.

Trulli
Guest Contributor
We used searaycanvas.com for all new canvas (including adding camper back canvas) - we were very pleased with the price, time frame etc.

Trulli
Guest Contributor
Forgot to add mine is 2000 Sundancer 290 DA - they had every pattern I believe.Just had to add snaps which came with it.