cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1989 Searay 340.  I need new rollers...

marklgunn
Guest Contributor

1989 Searay 340.  I need new rollers on the sides of the hatch into the interior and also a new track.  Where would I look?

Thanks everyone for all the help in the past.

6 REPLIES 6

wingless
Rising Contributor
The best source is Flounder Pounder Marine.

For my sliding door trucks there are three sizes and my door uses two sizes. Here is one.

https://www.fpmarine.com/Sliding-door-track-rollers-p/door%20truck%20a%2023mm.htm

marklgunn
Guest Contributor
My rollers attach from the side, need only two, one for each side. If I can't find these, I will buy the one you referenced. I looked at it, and I believe I can modify it. Thanks

marklgunn
Guest Contributor
wingless, I looked further and FP and found mine, called Sea Ray Hatch Track Roller Wheel. I order them and will take to boat this weekend. Thanks agaoin.

marklgunn
Guest Contributor
YOu know, I sat her for a few minutes debating paying $36 for shipping overnight on this $30 purchase, but thought about the hours I have wasted at stores, then I bought something for a home shower I tried to modify, wasted another 2 hours. Put in perspective, I'll get them tomorrow, go to my boat on Friday or Saturday and stay the night and have another thing accomplished. The help here with this owners' community is amazing.

wingless
Rising Contributor
Great news! Glad to help. I've used them LOTS.

There was concern about replacing the track in addition to the rollers. Is the track also being replaced.

Yes, S+H costs are a pain, but it is great to get the parts when required.

Good luck w/ the repair.

https://www.fpmarine.com/Sliding-hatch-track-roller-wheel-p/hatchtrackroller.htm

marklgunn
Guest Contributor
I Can't recall, have not been on boat in a few weeks, I did see that FP has track as well. I thinks it's OK for now. I have drawers under my berth that have plastic guides that are broken. I haven't found replacements. Should I also look at FP