cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new SDX 290 OB (2021) - water leaking from below into cabinet under the wet bar sink...Anybody else with this problem?

CRoss0021
Guest Contributor
I keep my boat covered with snap on canvas cover at all times. Every time it rains - water is an inch deep in the cabinet under the sink at the wet bar. It is seeping in from the carpeted wall and floor - where the wall near the base is wet. Sink drain does not leak - tested and retested - not coming from the sink. It's from behind the carpeted wall...

I have notified the dealer 4 or 5 times and they happily send a tech out to investigate  - and no report on what was done or what the problem is...and water still there. Carpet smells of mildew because it is rarely dry.

I suspect its coming from the gap where the sports tower attached to the gunnel (?) - all the caulking at the wet bar sink area is in tact...

They came out twice to tighten a squeeky sports tower - and I'm just speculating - but maybe they left a gasket or something out when they did that sevice and thats the point of entry...of course it was wet in there before that as well.

Anybody else have tis problem or suggestions on how to fix it?

Grateful for suggestions 🙂
Thank you
0 REPLIES 0