cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of storage areas on 2019 Sea Ray SPX210 OB

rvallejo1
Guest Contributor
Just bought a used 2019 Sea Ray SPX210 OB. Presently setting it up and equipping it. Woul like to hear of best practices as to what to store where. I've seen references to an anchor storage locker, but I have deduced that this is not a feature on my boat. I've assumed best place to store anchor is under one of the two bow seats. But I'd also like to hear where members are storing their supplies (safety supplies, boat covers, cleaning supplies, extra propellor, lubricants, etc.). I would have thought the owner's manual would have some suggestions as to how to best use the storage space available on the boat but have not found anything on this subject. 
1 REPLY 1

CRoss0021
Guest Contributor
Hello - I personlly would not put anchorunder the bow seat storage - only because it may get banged around a bit from wave action in choppy waters - and probably would find a good spot in the aft area. Not as familiar with your boat - but would think there are ampe storage areas in the aft. Extra fife jackets and lines I put in the bow storage area under the seats. Bunkers for docking - my SDX has a great spot under the deck in the bow. Emergency stuff (flares, first aid) - I keep close to captain chair. More life jacket storage and water toys in the aft areas as well.

But after some time usuing your boat you'll find the most convenient loaction for things as you need them. I'm sure others will have differing opinins than mine - but I've found with other vessels I've had - this general arrangement worked best for me.

Hope you enjoy your boat.