Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I have a 260,  which I love, but...

I have a 260,  which I love, but one of the portholes is leaking when it rains or when I wash down the boat,  does anyone know how to remove and reseal the portholes and what do you seal them with?   Thanks for your help!  

installing holding tank

I have a Sea Ray 240 DA .   Has anyone out there inslalled a holding tank for the head?  Presently I have a toilet with a manual pump, pumping directly into ocean, which is no longer a good idea

sam by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Planning on making a trip down...

Planning on making a trip down to Lake Powell sometime this coming spring.  The lakes are all iced up here around Grand Lake, Colorado, and winter has been too long without a boating fix!  Planning on going from Halls Crossing down the length to Page...

RML_L by Guest Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2003 Sundancer 300 with...

I have a 2003 Sundancer 300 with no generator and 3 batteries and 2 refrigerators.  When we go to dine somewhere I would like to leave both on while we are docked with no power most times about 3 to 4 hours.  Does anyone have a good suggestion for a ...

MrB18 by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone have information on...

Does anyone have information on the 1/2" hose used to supply water in Sea Ray boats (I have a 52').  The parts manual describes the hose as "Seaflex".  It appears the fittings are also called "Uniflex" which is produced by Broen.  I have found nothin...