Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2009 310 Owners Manual

Anyone out there have an eCopy of Owners Manual for a 2009 310 Sundancer? This particular document is No Longer Available from Sea Ray's Download site!

Randy by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Codes- P5

Good afternoon Sea Ray Family, I have a 2007 36 Sedan Bridge and the Contol module in my bedroom for the A/C and Heat keeps shutting off and reads a Code (P5).Does anyone know what that means and how to fix it?

Two weeks ago, had some intermittent...

Two weeks ago, had some intermittent trouble starting starboard engine on a 4-month old 2017 350 Coupe-Merc 8.2’s.  Then on a day trip It would not kick over at all. The engine would crank but not start up. As a result I had to limp home for 1 3/4 ho...

Question.  I have two wires in...

Question.  I have two wires in my engine bay that are not connected.  One is the green bonding wire that is connected to the top thru hull.  It is lying underneath the Starboard engine. Should it be connected to that engine?  The other comes off the ...

Drago by Rising Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bow Thrusters

I would like to install a bow thruster on my 2006 Sundancer 40. Does anyone know what make/model bow thruster was recommonded by Sea Ray for this model sport yacht in back-in-the-day? Any recommondations on an alternate bow thruster? Thank you!

Westerbeek gas generator on a Searay 330

I have a 1999 Searay 330 with a Westerbeek gas generator that won't start.  The starter and solonoid are good, does anyone know where the 50 amp fuse is located? Or do you have any other suggestions for possible solutions?  Thanks!

JMS by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone have any luck finding a...

Anyone have any luck finding a LED upgrade for the bulb in their SeaRay mounted Spotlight?   Pretty sure they are all the same "Guest 5" Spotlight / Floodlight"  

CWW by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes