Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Winterization - SPX

Hello all, first time power boat owner here.  Purchased a 2016 21 SPX w/ 150OB earlier this year and need some assistance with understanding the in's and out's winterizing a boat.I've seen online vids, talked with some people, but haven't seen a clea...

Ig___TT by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Smartcraft

I have an 05 340 Sundancer.  The SMARTCRAFT display Brightness setting is stuck and I cannot adjust it . I can adjust the Twilight setting but not the Brightness.  My display is dim and I cannot even see it at night.  Any suggestions?

Ginger2 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2006 320 sundancer-I want to add...

2006 320 sundancer-I want to add a Lowrance Hook 7 graph.  Can I shoot through the hull with the transducer?  People have told me to use 4200 to attach the transducer to the hull.  Any input from out there?Thanks

thfoot by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to manually raise outdrive

The power trim thumb switch stopped working early in the season so I have been using the tilt switch this summer to trim out. It stopped working and now I can't raise the outdrive.  Question: how can I manually raise my outdrive?its an alpha one outd...

Eastgrand by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cockpit seating for 440eb

Does anybody know where I can purchase a cockpit seat for a 1997 440eb that has the fishbox built in? I currently have the regular seat and would like to change. Thank you.

High_Heels by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2013 Venture 370. The...

I have a 2013 Venture 370. The schematics show a amplifier driving the 4 speakers around the bridge. I have removed every panel that I can remove and cannot find it. Has anyone had any experience or know where they put the amp on the 370 venture? 

fuel gauge

Hi.... Yesterday I ran my 1992 180 (outboard bow rider) for the first time. All seems well. The fuel gauge seems a bit wonky.  As I understand it, the fuel tank is a little more than 100L.  When I was done, the gauge read nearly empty. At the gas sta...

MMike by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cause of water on saloon floor?

I have a 2011 Sundancer 255 and this season the saloon floor became damp , then the following day distinctly wet after use. As the water appears salty I have to assume it's coming up from outside the hull through a sea cock / bilge..etc. Has anyone e...

Gazza by Guest Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes