Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I have a 2005 50 sedan bridge with...

I have a 2005 50 sedan bridge with 660 Cummins . The exhaust pipe melted to the point of almost sinking the boat-see pic attached. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I am told that it is a mixing valve problem 

fuel consumption

Hi all,I have several questions that I hope some of you can help me with.First off, I have a 2002 SR 340 Sundancer with two 8.1 Horizons. I have 2 fuel tanks with no cross-over between them.It seems that my port engine uses slightly more fuel than st...

Pulled my 1993 290 Sundancer out...

Pulled my 1993 290 Sundancer out of the water to make some repairs.Noticed that water is dripping out of my bottom drain brass housing (btwn housing and fiberglass) and not at the treaded plug.As I was loosening the brass plug the housing moved sligh...

RAYMOND1 by Guest Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

12V Outlet In Cabin Not Working...

12V Outlet In Cabin Not Working - 2001 280 Sun Sport: Purchased boat used. The outlet in the cabin has no power. It is located below the microwave and above the refrigerator; next to the AC outlet. The other 12v outlet is at the helm and works fine. ...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2012 sundancer cruising rpm

i own a 2012 240 sundancer, cruising speed aprox.25 knots, just on plane, need 3500 rpm to keep on plane. bravo 3, 260hp. is the boat ok to run at 3500 to 3700 rpm for cruising, seems a lil high to me,clean bottom, runs perfect.

KURT by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

hot water smell

My hot water smells, the cold water is ok.  How do i fix this issue?  I have a 260DA sundancer 2002

Chillin by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes