Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

hi i have a 2000 380 sundancer...

hi i have a 2000 380 sundancer and my raypilot 650 auto helm stop working after i try to use it  in the display it sets no drive alarm any suggestions or diagnostic help would be greatly appreciated

Hi,I have a 2002 220 BR. Does anyone...

Hi,I have a 2002 220 BR. Does anyone have experience or suggestion for a ski pylon? I don't want a tower, just more height than the ski ring on the ster offers to make it easier to get out of the water for water skiing.Thanks members.Hugo

Hugo by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi all, We have a 2012 SLX 250...

Hi all, We have a 2012 SLX 250 with forward facing bimini tower with manual fold. It seems like each time we tow the boat the screws that hold the support arms for the canvas roof come lose regardless of how tight we make it. Now the main screw that ...

I have a 2005 Sundancer 340. My...

I have a 2005 Sundancer 340. My raw water intake has been fouling nearly every time out. Have to clean strainers constantly. It is a very heavy seaweed year in Puget Sound particularly in my Marina.any suggestions on how to reduce problem?

Pooh by Guest Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello

I have a 1991 400EC, the starboard fuel gauge is not working. Any suggestions on where're to start to repair or replace it?Thanks

Deere by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes