Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

i have a 2000 380 sundancer and...

i have a 2000 380 sundancer and i am having generator problems it was working fine last seasonits a 7k westerbeke the motor starts and runs fine but almost no output [volts] it only moves the volt meter 1 line its like 5 voltsany help or sugestions w...

I have a 2007 Amberjack and the...

I have a 2007 Amberjack and the Engine Guardian system is giving several alarms.  1) Overspeed (I was only going ~6 knots), 2) low engine coolant pressure and 3) Overheat Engine Coolant Temp circuit.  Then it put me into a reduced power mode.  I alre...

Cliff by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

7.4 with electric choke

1997 had the carb rebuilt over the winter and now my elec. choke works backwards. As the engine warms the choke closes, anyone had this problem?

Miller by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello fellow SeaRay owners, Has...

Hello fellow SeaRay owners, Has anyone ever had to replace glass on their SeaRay's?  The center section of my 270SLX's windshield was broken while trailering.  I assume a rock hit it.  In any case, being a Taylor Made (TM) windshield, I figured a qui...

Scandrow by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I recently purchased a 1995 27'...

I recently purchased a 1995 27' Sundancer.I have had an issue twice where it seems to have run out of fuel, even though the gauge showed 1/2 a tank.Added 10 to 15 gallons. Then cranked to prime carb and she started right up. The gauge now shows aroun...

Wilks1 by Guest Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

depth sounder only displaying dashes

My 340 Sundancer has a Smartcraft system which appears to display all the necessary systems correctly except the depth sounder only displays 3 dashes instead of a depth. It has a new Mercury transducer and tech has checked the fuse, plug and wiring b...

Terry59 by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Access to cockpit gauges

We have a 1998 Sundancer 270 SE and would like to add a fish finder to the dashboard.  How can I gain access to the underside of the cockpit controls panel?  There is no access panel from the head.

We purchased a 2000 Sea Ray Sundancer...

We purchased a 2000 Sea Ray Sundancer 290. The Norcold fridge DE-451 does not shut off at temp so is freezing everything  Trying to find a replacement fridge (was told that fridge is no longer made - of course) but have gotten 3 different answers fo...

Trulli by Guest Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes