Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

We purchased a 2000 Sea Ray Sundancer...

We purchased a 2000 Sea Ray Sundancer 290. The Norcold fridge DE-451 does not shut off at temp so is freezing everything  Trying to find a replacement fridge (was told that fridge is no longer made - of course) but have gotten 3 different answers fo...

Trulli by Guest Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

engine data block error on LCD computer with beep

I recently begin hearing and seeing an error on the computer's LCD display "Engine Data Block" with a beep.  This happened at idle and sometimes under power while at cruising speed.  It happened a couple of times randomly and then the engine quit.  C...

Anyone in the four corners area...

Anyone in the four corners area meaning Arizona Colorado Utah or New Mexico that wants to go to Lake Powell in June we're planning a trip up the 12th Thru the 18th will be staying in the area around Rainbow Bridge mile marker I believe 52 we have my ...

Big_Ed by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hours Meter

I'm new to the Owners Club and looking for some help.The hours meter on my 2002 220 is registering hours as if they were minutes and the hours symbol on the meter is always flashing. I can't find anything in the owners manual. Thanks.Hugo

Hugo by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I moved my boat by trailer worked...

I moved my boat by trailer worked fine before trip now it only wants to make port circles no mater what you do with engines or steering in the slip engines look straight and you get out of the slip it goes crazy of course everything is electronic.201...

Super by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Engine stalling/not starting

2012 SEA RAY 260 SUNDECK. 95 hours.  Trouble since 2014 when still under warranty.  Spent over $2000 new fuel pumps, etc. Didn't solve problem.   Engine still not running right.  About every third time we use it, it will stall on our way bck to the d...

Weezer by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes