Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Does anyone have any experience...

Does anyone have any experience with updating the original Clairon radio in a 2001 240DA. Looking for a recommendation on either a wired or angled workable remote radio. If wired need info on replacing the 6 pin cable with a new 8 pin cable. If wirel...

We have a limited number of VIP...

We have a limited number of VIP passes for the Miami International Boat Show Virginia Key venue taking place Thursday Feb 11 through Monday February 15. The passes are good for one admission for you and a guest (save up to $60) and provide access to ...

Matt1 by Guest Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Television upgrade

Does anyone have suggestions on removing the CRT Televsion installed over the refrigerator of a 2000 Sundancer. Removing the two screws in front it slides forward and back but because of its height it will not clear the trim on top of the refrigerato...

Jayhawk by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Television upgrade

Does anyone have suggestions on removing the CRT Televsion installed over the refrigerator of a 2000 Sundancer. Removing the two screws in front it slides forward and back but because of its height it will not clear the trim on top of the refrigerato...

Jayhawk by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is anyone from the SROC planning...

Is anyone from the SROC planning to attend the Miami Boat Show on Thursday, February 11? Might be nice to meet other members of this newly formed group. Tom ArnoldCincinnati, Ohio

tarnold by Guest Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

2016 300SLX Drives and Props

Im comparing my old boat ('09 290SD) to my new boat ('16 300SLX) and the new boat seems under propped.  I have 15 1/2 x 26 and 13 3/4 x 26 props.  Im turning a lot of rpms and going no where.  Any clue?

Steve20 by Guest Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes