Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

This is a shot in the dark, but...

This is a shot in the dark, but I'm hoping someone may have this answer.  I am looking for an oil filter replacement.  I have the MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ALPHA (260HP) MCM Stern drive engine.  I'd like to replace it with a K&N filter, but their database ...

Alternator pricing

I have mercruiser 8.1's (370HP) and think I need a new alternator on the port engine.  What should I expect to pay for OEM part.  I can install myself.

Hi, I have a 1991 Sundancer 310...

Hi, I have a 1991 Sundancer 310 and I am having no success running a raymarine radar cable through the arch into the starboard side of the boat.  Does anyone have any tips? There is not a big enough existing hole and the base of the arch doesn't seem...

DavyC by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

The LIGNAPAL laminate and polyurethane...

The LIGNAPAL laminate and polyurethane lacquer top has peeled off the edge of a number of cabinet doors throughout my boat.  Can anyone recommend a cabinet maker/wood finisher with expertise in laminates?  The boat is in Kent Narrows on the Eastern s...

slande by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I just bought an 05 260 SD. Can't...

I just bought an 05 260 SD. Can't wait to put her in the water.  She did not come with a chart plotter.  I prefer to dash mount one, any suggestions?  Would like to stay in the $500 range.  We will dock at Riverstone Marina on the Tennessee River so ...

BILL13 by Guest Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes