cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone had a kidney shaped...

Greg060
Guest Contributor

Has anyone had a kidney shaped push button control panel for a Sea Ray Sundancer 320 rebuilt by Blink Marine in Chicago? And if so has it been working well for you?

6 REPLIES 6

wingless
Rising Contributor
Here is a good alternative to the problematic OEM switch panel parts.

https://www.fpmarine.com/Kidney-EIM-Replacement-System-p/sr-panel-eim-280-340-kidney.htm

These are plug and play w/ a manufacturer's warranty. The mfg says some cutting of concealed fiberglass may be required.

wingless
Rising Contributor
A carefully used Oscillating Multi Tool (OMT) w/ appropriate sharp blades will make trimming that concealed fiberglass easy. Measure 4 or 5 times, cut once.

wingless
Rising Contributor
While the replacement parts are pricey, it is sooo excellent that a highly-rated superior drop in OEM replacement part exists.

wingless
Rising Contributor
The only online review I found for the Blink Marine in this application had some systems not functioning properly for several owners, with those owners reverting to this FP Marine replacement.

Other than initial cost, there doesn't appear to be any downside to this FP Marine system replacement.

Fast_Eddie1
Guest Contributor
We just received our panel from FP Marine will be putting it in this week. 2003 340SDA Sundancer

Aquaholics_Anon
Guest Contributor

Just started having issues with my starboard side panel - is the FP Marine unit the only option at this point?  It appears that there is no replacement-in-kind option to me.