Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Hello Group...first time commenter...

Hello Group...first time commenter here. Need some advise.I have a 1996 Searay 440 Express Bridge. I just develop an electrical problem where the power (lighting) is out in the two staterooms including both bathrooms and the floor lighting in the mai...

Has anyone with the 150 Merc changed...

Has anyone with the 150 Merc changed their prop from the stock black max? My 19 SPX run perfect with just the white and I but 80% of the time I have 4 or more passengers plus gear. It takes until about 20+ to get on plan even trimmed all the way down...

Our 1989 Sea Ray 250 Sundancer:...

Our 1989 Sea Ray 250 Sundancer:  The instrument (dash) panel is cracked. Would love to replace. Have searched net, incl Sea Ray-Parts.com to no avail. Any ideas? Suggestions? Help? Tips?  Great system here! Thanks!  Bill in Utah

BILLIAN by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fuel consumption Twin QSC 500 Cummings

Does any on have actually fuel consumptionfor QSC 500 twin Cummings 2007 searay 44 Sedan Bridge Bring boat back form Charlston to Halifax Nova Scotia next month knots = Gal it would be a great help thanks 

Normcars by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey Searayers! I have an 06 Searay...

Hey Searayers! I have an 06 Searay 320DA. The hatch over the bed has a broken arm, but I can't figure out how to replace it. The arm looks like it is riveted into the frame, but the frame looks like it glassed in...not able to take out. Anybody have ...

bwoeller by Guest Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes