cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone put the synthetic teak...

Sea_Lounge
Guest Contributor

Has anyone put the synthetic teak on how do u like and witch one did u use and what was cost .thx leave a 1999 340

2 REPLIES 2

El_Dentistador
Guest Contributor
I just put new Faux Teak on my 2011 260 Sun Deck. Replacing the old grey padding that was dirty and starting to peel up. You have to go to seadek.com to order your tracing kit. Note: be as accurate as possible and don't use a fat marker.
I had the entire swim platform replaced plus I added padding to the walk-through steps to the tune of around $800.
Watch the install videos and don't hurry through the install. Not a difficult project if you do exactly like the videos.
Now my boat looks fantastic. Don't know when I will need to replace them but I will when ever I need to.

mjresq4
Guest Contributor
I used the Seadek faux teak Mocha and black on my 2000 340. I found the process fairly easy with the assistance of the videos on their site and patience on my part. I did a template for the swim platform and entire cockpit area while I had the kit but only ordered the swim platform and transom this year. The estimate for entire kit was about #3,000.00 and was about $800.00 for what I did. I also took an extra step, Seadek offered a dry fit template for only $10.00 so I could check the fit prior to ordering. I found the $10.00 a great investment in peace of mind and confidence that the pieces would fit upon arrival. I will try to attach a before and after pic and and one of the template diagram they sent me.