cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabin Entry Door Rollers

Knot_Filtered
Guest Contributor

Need to replace my Rollers on my Door 

Can't seem to find them anywhere on Google or with a few Manufactures I have tried 

Waiting to hear back from Boat Outfitters/ Teak Isle they are trying to research them for me 

Anybody else have to replace these before? or anyone know who made the doors for Sea Ray?

Picture of door assy. is just from the internet , other pictures are the actual2766557_d3ccc63e_22.jpgIMG_6111.jpgIMG_6112.jpgIMG_6113.jpgIMG_6114.jpg rollers 

2 REPLIES 2

wingless
Rising Contributor

Welcome to the forum.

Maybe it's the new forum format, but I was unable to discover the year and model for your boat. Please provide info.

The prior door trucks are available in al three sizes from FP Marine. Maybe they are a source for that newer truck style, but it was not located on their web page. Perhaps contact them directly.

Please share any updates / results.

Knot_Filtered
Guest Contributor

Not sure why is says guest 

I have made a post before and have my boat listed 

2008 Sundancer 55 

I contacted FP Marine Direct, they do not have access to them, nor do they know who, Boat Outfitters same, I did contact Sea Ray Tech Support and they said the door was purchased from Taylor Made as an assy, I am waiting to hear back from them on a parts breakdown of door, of course they have been sold and is now part of Lippert