cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 98 330 DA which has 3 dome...

rsg
Guest Contributor

I have 98 330 DA which has 3 dome lights (12 volt) in the aft cabin, 1 in the back starboard side where the aft cabin begins, 2 along the aft stern wall.  All 3 dome lights went dark?  There also  is one one port side (4 total) which works. Is there a fuse or something which controls these 3 aft dome lights which are dark????

3 REPLIES 3

wingless
Rising Contributor
Assuming the voltage supplied to these dead lights has been checked and verified to be 0VDC?

Assuming the bulbs have been verified to be good?

On my 2000 380DA the factory wired my salon lights to have the crimp connector barrel provide the daisy chain function. In from the switch and out to the next lamp are jammed into the Faston connector barrel feeding each lamp. Yours may be similar.

The Vimar Idea light switches on my boat have the wiring retained by a screw terminal. If yours is similar and correct voltage doesn't exist at the lamps, then maybe that connection requires attention.

rsg
Guest Contributor
I was wondering iif it was daisy chained, will check it out makes sence. Thank you

Charlie51
Guest Contributor
You might check the switch. 12V switches can build up carbon over time and stop working.