cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2006 Sundancer 240. The...

Damo
Guest Contributor

I have a 2006 Sundancer 240. The “240” decal on one side of the boat and also on the rear have been damaged. Does anyone know where I can get these from. 

5 REPLIES 5

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

That part appears to be unobtainium.

This vendor had those parts for a while, now don't show as available. Maybe they can create / get more.

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=240+sundancer&page=1&ref=pagination

When I did my boat over, I created my own replication artwork and had a decal guy fabricate from my artwork.

Or, just remove the damaged decal and operate the boat in stealth length mode.

hogen
Guest Contributor
Ebay has them as well

Lakebum
Guest Contributor
Like the Etsy site from Wingless. While upgrading my 340 DA I sought replacement SR stickers for 'port and starboard' fuel labels, the 'sling' and 'exhaust' labels. The SR dealer contacted SR and was told "these labels only come in sheets, we don't have enough demand to acquire sheets of these labels". I don't know what a sheet of labels cost thru SR but a marine supplier may have an option to fill this void (FP or G Lakes). Note; the original are not cheesy vinyl labels we print at home.

Shark
Guest Contributor
You could have a quality vinyl producing company make you a couple of labels.

MIBoat
Guest Contributor
We recently replaced the 260 Sundancer side graphics thanks to vinylapproach.com. Mark is awesome to work with. In addition to exactly matching the Sundancer graphics, he also created our stern and hail-port graphics.