cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a couple problems that are...

old_timer
Guest Contributor

I have a couple problems that are a little confusing.  2012 310 dancer.

1)when I connect shore power #1 it does not show 110 at meter, nor does it feed 110 to the boat.   Shore power 2 works fine, although only to those items in that side of c/b panel.   I think it is the shore power circuit breaker, right below the shore power connection.

2 a/c runs but no water squirting out the side.  I only ran it for about a couple minute, I, can see and feel the raw water pump running in the engine room.  I think the pump has lost its prime?

3 there  is a yellow plastic button like thing below the shore power circuit breaker.  It doesn’t move up/down/ or left/right? What is it for?

3 REPLIES 3

Alumofcu
Guest Contributor
2. That or it's clogged somewhere. Try running Sew Clean through the entire system. Also, you can install a fresh water "hose" connection on top of the raw water intake to flush it after normal use. I'll get a pic tomorrow and post. Check YouTube for how to.

old_timer
Guest Contributor
Alumofcu,
1) found the shore power issue, it was a failed wire connection behind the shore power panel.
2)universal consensus is that it lost prime due to being on lift. Have not taken it out since posting due to Storm ETA..
3)) little yellow thing below shore power c/b isplug for shore cable (duh).

Alumofcu
Guest Contributor
Awesome and way to go troubleshooting! So many little thingamagigers