cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I replaced my eisenglass and soft...

Jeanne_Marie
Guest Contributor

I replaced my eisenglass and soft top on my 2008 last year.  Contact Great Lakes Boat Top.  They run 30% off deals in the spring.

Be aware that you will need to locate and install all the snaps on both the canvas and the boat.  Great Lakes will refer you to local installers if this is a challenge.  Costs to have installed is about $15 per snap.  We did the work ourselves and installed about 60 snaps in the canvas.  This requires buying a good Installation tool from Great Lakes for about $60.  Snaps were already installed the boat hull and windshield, but we replaced with new. These are screw in and much easier to replace.

Captain Bill

2 REPLIES 2

eSelectAuto_com
Guest Contributor
Thanks for the info

KevinC
Guest Contributor
My company is a distributor for GLBT and we can help you out. GLBT is not currently running any promos however we run discount programs for a several sites and groups and will be happy to offer you a discount for being a member of this site.

I should note that currently certain colors (like Captain Navy) are on allocation and being quoted 12 weeks. We can accept orders (without payment) and get you in the queue on these. However when you order comes up for production we will need payment within a day to keep your order from going back on hold

Other colors not on back order are running approx 4-6 weeks. I interested get my info and call me or fill out our request form here: https://www.covemarine.com.

We are always happy to discuss your questions and can walk you through the whole process.

Thanks,
-Kevin