Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Good MorningI have a 2000 Sea Ray...

Good MorningI have a 2000 Sea Ray Sundancer 270 and I need the Gelcoat color code for the sliding entry door to the cabin or where to buy the Gelcoat that matches the color. I wrote Sea Ray an email three weeks ago and still waiting for a replied.reg...

Skull by Guest Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

260 Searay sundeck - just dropped...

260 Searay sundeck - just dropped the hot battery leads on and ready  to go for the season.  Engine runs fine but no power to anything on the dash.  Looked to see if I forgot a lead on the battery but there are no leftovers.  What did I miss?

The hot water flow in my 2000 410...

The hot water flow in my 2000 410 Sundancer is really slow, ever since I bought the boat 2 years ago.  I've just replaced a leaking relief valve on the hot water tank and finally got the tank up to proper temperature, but hot water still comes out of...

Engine running rough

Hi! New here so thanks in advance for any info! I have a 1998 230 bowrider, bought last fall. Seller said it ran good over the summer. I did some referb on the interior, new manifolds and risers, tune up with NGK BPR6EFS plugs, wires, cap and rotor. ...

LeckyPA by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes