Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I have just bought the 2001 260...

I have just bought the 2001 260 sun dancer and going through the bow storage I found an old Bimini cover and a oblong cover with cap round it I cannot workout where it would fit.can anyone shed any light on this ,it have a Great Lakes label on it but...

Dumpy by Guest Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

bilge pump

HiI'm trying to locate the bilge pump switch (Manual/Automatic/Off) switch in the engine compartment of my 2007 240 Sundancer. I can easily locate the pump, the float swich is inconviently placed under the engine (behind the pump), but every thing I ...

Port tach is intermittent

My Port Tach is intermittant.  The hour meeter shows hours but notice when the tach is not working the hour meter does not advance, any suggestions?

MrB18 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2016 19SPX Oil Stick - How to check?

I recently purchased this boat and the oil checking stick is different than I've ever seen.  Does anyone know where the oil level should show on the stick?  The stick is more like a metal rope with an end that looks more like a bullet shell.  I'm ass...

Lake_Fun by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Remove Cabin Fabric Covered...

How to Remove Cabin Fabric Covered Panels:  I have a 2001 280 Sun Sport. Need to remove the fabric covered cabin panels above the shelf and windows on both port & starboard sides in order to clean them and possibly replace the fabric. I believe these...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

48 Sedan Bridge

Loading...Stinky (Owner)Fellow 48 Sedan bridge Owners Have a 2003 version with QSM11 Cummins and straight drives. Have been concerned with shudder upon gear engagement at idle. Same seems more pronounced in STBD FWD. Doing a compare in engine room an...

Stinky by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes