Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Replace a toggle lighted switch Sea Ray 240 Sundeck

HELLO, I am new to group. I want to replace blu light toggle on 2006 sea ray 240 sundeck part number 1757312.  Are there any how to videos or instructions on how to do this. I see they are removed from back of console. any hints?http://www.searay-par...

KoalaBear by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Newby owner (three weeks) of a...

Newby owner (three weeks) of a 2001 260DA. Survey reported that the shower drain leaked into the cabin which I figured I would deal with over the layup. Came to the boat yesterday and the cabin floor was damp. Had not used the shower. There was a sub...

Gin_s_Fins by Guest Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I am  new owner of a 2105  Searay...

I am  new owner of a 2105  Searay 260 Sundancer.  Purchased in May with only 27 hours on it.  the boat had been mostly in dry dock covered storage.  I am having intermittent power issues ...with full throttle I can not exceed 3000RPMs and the boat wi...

MarkO by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lose of engine power

I own a 2011 SeaRay 270 SLX with teh Mercruiser 350, problems started after running up on plane and then backed down to idle speed, engine stopped and would not restart. Would turn over but not start, towed back to dock, mechanic checks boat the next...

steve by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2003 200 Sundeck in excellent...

I have a 2003 200 Sundeck in excellent shape. My plug has locked up and I can't get it unscrewed. Not sure if I cross threaded it by accident or what's up. Tried everything including penetrating oil. Any suggestions are welcome, thanks.

April_Jean by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I just bought a new 2017 SLX250...

I just bought a new 2017 SLX250 There remains a problem with the hatch for the engine where the light kisses is fixed, it opens itself while sailing on a wave Does anyone still have this problem And what would be the solution

stefan1 by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes