Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I have a 1999 210 sun deck. Let's...

I have a 1999 210 sun deck. Let's say I am coming out of no wake zone running around 1500 rpm. I bump it up to 2000 rpm. I get these 4 beeps with no gauges showing any light or anything. I can bump up to 2200 rpm and it will stop. All gauges read go...

luvboatcpt by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove the built in cooler...

How to remove the built in cooler to access the stereo in a 185BR.  The built-in cooler in the 2001 185BR is a great feature but you have to be very tiny to get past it to access the rear of the stereo.   I found quite a few screws all the way around...

lolema1 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking to gain a little knowledge...

Looking to gain a little knowledge about the System Monitor on my 2002 320 Sundancer. I  am getting an Aft Bilge Alarm read out on the LED with no sound. Is this telling me the bilge is running or is it telling me there is an issue with it? When I tu...

jrvanvon by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello everyone, I am a recent new...

Hello everyone, I am a recent new owner of an 2008 Sea Ray Sundancer 280. I have an owners manual, but, is there an operating manual. There must me something that shows an owner how to operate the boat. I have not taken possession of the boat yet (th...

Coach by Guest Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

We recently purchased a 1994 230...

We recently purchased a 1994 230 Sun Dancer and it didn't come with any manuals, etc. We have used it multiple times, however just for a couple hours at a time and never needed to use the water system and bathroom. We are taking it on a trip down the...

KtMlez by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes