cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are purchasing a 1996, 37sundancer....

halfmine
Guest Contributor

We are purchasing a 1996, 37sundancer. It needs new canvas. Someone told me that Searay can make a new one and send it out to us? Is this true?

thanks in advance. Supposedly less expensive than having it custommade.

17 REPLIES 17

BartM
Guest Contributor
Try mr-marine.com

halfmine
Guest Contributor
Thx

Ross___Liz_s_Se
Guest Contributor
I tried that website and it didn't work, we also just purchased a new boat (used but new to us) and it needs new canvas...

BartM
Guest Contributor
Without my glasses it looks like mr-marine.com. With my glasses it says rnr-marine.com.

Ross___Liz_s_Se
Guest Contributor
The glasses worked!

Captain_Rick1
Guest Contributor
GIOIA SAILS is the OEM canvas provider for Sea Ray. http://gioiasails.com/home/

NickM
Guest Contributor
Go to Great Lakes ask for Ashley she reto my 2008 AJ, Great lakes id the firm that is OEM for SR

Assertive
Guest Contributor
Great Lakes Boat Tops http://www.greatlakesboattop.com/replacement-canvas - mr-marine gets Sea Ray canvas from them at a increased cost.

halfmine
Guest Contributor
Thank you to ALL for the info!

Alex6
Guest Contributor
Great Lakes Boat Tops is the OEM maker for Sea Ray Canvas. I emailed them my hull number, they looked it up and knew exactly what I have on my '02 340 DA. Ordered it, had it installed and it fits like a glove.

CaptainK
Guest Contributor
Great Lakes was the best and least expensive and it fit perfectly for my 2003 340 Sundancer

rando
Guest Contributor
Ditto. Always found Great Lakes to be the “go to” source for canvas

Lonesome_Dave
Guest Contributor
We have a 1996 sundancer and we went to Greatlakes.com if you give them your hull number depending on w hire it was made they guarentee the fit and they were cheaper than RTR.

halfmine
Guest Contributor
Lonesome.... how long ago did They make your canvas?

Ross___Liz_s_Se
Guest Contributor
I submitted the quote request to Great Lakes today for our boat. Hoping for the best!

Rickasha
Guest Contributor
We purchased a 96 50' Sea Ray and purchased the bimini and front glass panels from www.boatswains-locker.com in Florida. They have all the original patterns

RML_L
Guest Contributor
Great Lakes Boat Tops or R&R Marine.