cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have a limited number of VIP...

Matt1
Guest Contributor

We have a limited number of VIP passes for the Miami International Boat Show Virginia Key venue taking place Thursday Feb 11 through Monday February 15. The passes are good for one admission for you and a guest (save up to $60) and provide access to a special VIP lounge. If you're going to the show and you'd like a pass, reply here or send me a direct message (click on my profile and message me). Available exclusively on the new SROC web site. While supplies last. 

8 REPLIES 8

Harmony
Guest Contributor
My wife and I are flying down from Nj to go on Friday with our friends. Would be happy to take some if they are still available. My cell is 201-739-4411. P,ease text me or call! Bob Hughes

Matt1
Guest Contributor
Bob, You're all set.

Check your direct messages (go to Sea Ray Stream link in the site header and then look in the upper left for "Messages")

Lady_TAZ
Guest Contributor
Matt,
We will be heading down to the show and would also appreciate a pass.
Thanks,
Greg

Matt1
Guest Contributor
Greg - You got it. Check your direct messages for the info (go to the link Sea Ray Stream link in the site header and then look in the upper left for "Messages")

MaryAnne
Guest Contributor
Is there any available for the Detroit boat show?

Trevor
Guest Contributor
if there are any left they would be greatly appreciated

Matt1
Guest Contributor
@MaryAnne Mitchell - Sea Ray does not directly display at the Detroit show, so I'm less familiar with the options there. Our phenomenal dealer there, Colony Marine, represents Sea Ray at the show, so they may have a bit more information. I know they had a big VIP event at their dealership just about a week ago (can't vouch for their taste in music....): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V7T1sR7544

Matt1
Guest Contributor
@Trevor Greene - Check your messages in the upper left of your Sea Ray Stream message page.