cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have exciting news! Tomorrow,...

C_Suffridge
Guest Contributor

We have exciting news! Tomorrow, February 18th Sea Ray will be celebrating the 45th anniversary of the Sundancer Series with the launch of a brand-new model. The Sundancer 370 Outboard combines thoughtful innovation, exhilarating power and enticing open spaces to ignite your passion for the water unlike ever before. Experience the next generation in Sea Ray design with the virtual reveal of the all-new Sundancer 370 Outboard live on Facebook, Thursday, February 18 at 12 p.m. EST. 

8 REPLIES 8

wingless
Rising Contributor
Sounds cool.

Not good for troglodytes like me w/o Facebook.

C_Suffridge
Guest Contributor
It will also be on our YouTube Channel as well. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ_o5QzuVBc&feature=youtu.be)

wingless
Rising Contributor
That works, thanks.

KnotHome
Guest Contributor
Just a quick update from the Captain: Testing w/ Nitrogen confirmed a leak in the line to the evaporator. After cleaning the area, became obvious this was a manufacturing defect at a copper tube transition from copper to aluminum. Even my serious refrig service tech friends were unwilling to tackle the repair, nor was the Vitrifrigo rep. For giggles, I may attempt the repair however; moving on w/ ordering a replacement from NovaCool RFU9000 based on several recommendations. Thanks again for the feedback.

wingless
Rising Contributor
That was cool. Nice boat. Thanks.

C_Suffridge
Guest Contributor
We were very excited to reveal it! Glad you were able to catch the reveal on YouTube!

ngaydazng7
Guest Contributor
Great boat but boy is she expensive any way of equipping her with inboard s
Gotta be cheaper than those 60k outdrives

C_Suffridge
Guest Contributor
Thanks for your feedback. The Sundancer 370 is currently available with outboard engines. We will evaluate additional propulsion options in a future model year.