Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2005 290slx with twin engines....

2005 290slx with twin engines.  Holiday weekend, we were loaded with guests and fuel, on choppy water.  I’ve always had a hard time maintaining the plane on this boat without going over 30mph.  But this weekend, was the worst.  I noticed the boat pul...

Wildcater by Guest Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2005 390 MY with Cummins...

I have a 2005 390 MY with Cummins 480s. Neither engine low oil pressure warnings work. All other warnings through the system monitor and smart craft work fine. I cannot get Sea Ray or Cummins to agree which system (system monitor or smart craft) shou...

Pigpen by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2018 190 SPX and am worried...

I have a 2018 190 SPX and am worried about brackish water being retained in the exhaust manifold coolers. Can anything be done to prevent rusting these out? Is brackish water nearly as bad as seawater in this situation? Thanks.

I have a 2002 Sea Ray. 182 Bowrider....

I have a 2002 Sea Ray. 182 Bowrider. The port side windshield and pass through window were shattered due to the flood at Lake LBJ. Thankfully no other damage. It was a Taylor made windshield.Can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement? It is on...

Jantana by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Swim Platform for 1989 220 Sundancer

Hello, I am interested in adding a swim platform to my recently purchased 1989 220 Sundancer.  I would like to build my own out of Starboard.  Has any one recently done this on their own and does any one have the rear cutout demensions or pattern?  T...

JPR by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2006 WE225 with 5.0 Merc,...

I have a 2006 WE225 with 5.0 Merc, 230 hours. When I start it cold, no problems. After a cruise and anchoring, the engine will not start when we want to leave. It coughs, sputters and pops, not quite like a backfire. It wont catch when in neutral. It...

jvsrunner by Guest Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes