Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I have a 40 MY with Cummins engines. ...

I have a 40 MY with Cummins engines.  On 3 occasions after running perfectly, the starboard engine has just cut out.  It will restart after a few minutes and have no other problems.  Has anyone out there experienced this?

BB_LEE by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi.  I have a 2011 Sea Ray Sundancer...

Hi.  I have a 2011 Sea Ray Sundancer 260 that I recently bought that sat for several years and only had 120 hours on it.  A local broker had it listed.  Boat is immaculate (stayed covered on a boat lift).  Been fighting typical stuff... replaced dry ...

toddh by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Good Morning members!,i have a...

Good Morning members!,i have a 2004 420 Sundancer.i have 217 Cummin motor’s.yesterday i turn off my motor’s and my port side motor stay on.my port side light switch stay on after several attempts on my cabin panel and my engine room panel.to shut dow...

Angelo2 by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Great 4 day weekend On our 97 signature...

Great 4 day weekend On our 97 signature 210 In the beautiful California delta that has been neglected for a couple of decades. It’s sad to see but it’s having a resurgence it seems. At Tower Park in Lodi California. Boat ran flawlessly except for one...

I have a 2017 230 SLX, having trouble...

I have a 2017 230 SLX, having trouble with the drive'rs seat.  Its the "Starboard Adjustable Height Helm Seat Base."  The pedestal has a plastic cuff that holds the pedestal to the floor mount.  That cuff has popped up four times.  The Dealership fix...

Bagpipes by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes