Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

380 Aft Cabin - blower control Module

Does anyone know where this blower control module is located on a 2000 Sea Ray 380 Aft Cabin.?The blower switches are receiving no power, but power is coming from the breakers, which have not turned off.

chuck7 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fault fuel level message on Smartcraft gauge

I have a 2004 220 Sundeck with a 5.0 Mercruiser. I have a fault on the Smartcraft gauge that says “fault fuel level”, and my fuel gauge does not work. I have replaced the gauge and the sending unit, but still have the fault, and no working fuel gauge...

JBrooks by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chart plotter locations on 2007 240 Sundancer

I just bought a new Simrad Evo3 NSS7. As most of know there is limited dash space on the 240's and 260's. Has anyone else added a chart plotter, and if so where/how? I have a Ram Mount coming, which should help with an above dash install, but other i...

Stability test

I am looking for a boat certificate or even better "boat stability test" for my Sea Ray Sundancer 340 (2008). Can somebody help or know where to get?

Due to shore power cord issues,...

Due to shore power cord issues, we believe it took out my Charger and subsequently my house batteries.I have replace batteries and charger on a 2008 Amberjack, now my vaccuflush pump only will work when plugged in, but the discharge pump will work an...

DCHuynh by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes