Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I have a 2002 480my the bridge...

I have a 2002 480my the bridge leaks when raining on both sides I sealed all penetrations on hard top and it’s still leaking. Windshield appears to be sealed.does anyone know of common places these boats leak from on the bridge? 

Hello all. I have a 1997 Sundancer ...

Hello all. I have a 1997 Sundancer  40DA . I have an anchoring question. The boat has no cleat in the windlass chute to tie off the rope part of the rode (to unload the windlass while anchored)--only 2 bow cleats on either side of the bow. A bridle w...

Kil by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

One more question guys... on my...

One more question guys... on my 17’ spx 190. On the ski locker lid i noticed somebody dropped or stepped on something and i have 2 quarter size circle cracks where you can push and see a little movement.  I did notice from the top suface to the botto...

gilb2000 by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Good morning, have a 2007 260 Sundancer...

Good morning, have a 2007 260 Sundancer w/ a 350 mag. Noticed a fuel leak at the CF module, maybe from the outlet fuel line O-ring. Can this unit be rebuilt, or does it need to be replaced as a whole like I'm being told. Any input will be helpful. Th...

Fuel Consumption 2018 SPX 210

Hello all,We have a 2018 SPX 210 for our first boat and are loving it.  We’ve got about 46 hours on her so far this season.I am confused/concerned about fuel consumption.  I know the specs say it holds 40 gallons but when reading E the most I’ve put ...