cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi ALL,Hoping someone here can...

Bandit2104
Guest Contributor

Hi ALL,

Hoping someone here can help me out, I just purchased a 1986 Amberjack 270. Looking for an OWNERS MANUEL ??

Also looking to see if anyone might have information weather the Camper Top was manufactured originally, i need to replace, looking to see if there is a pattern, or where i could purchase one?

Any help much appreciated. 

Everett

6 REPLIES 6

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

Here is the Owner's Manual for your boat.

https://bbg1.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/#E0000000Z21E/a/E00000000UCP/XZtaTOX6OOOQ87GZNOg4Iw.7t0FNCKOSlcSXaZA3e_M

There are vendors selling OEM canvas using OEM patterns. Was the search not successful?

Bandit2104
Guest Contributor
You are awesome, thank you for your help, i am not able to find anything for pattern for canvas.

wingless
Rising Contributor
YW

No luck on my search either. Maybe reach out to one of the big OEM canvas suppliers, then might have to go the custom route. Good luck.

Here_We_Go_Agai
Guest Contributor
I also have a 1986 SR 270 Amberjack. Does your bilge configuration match what the manual shows?

Bandit2104
Guest Contributor
No not exactly but not too hard to figure out wiring etc, what problems you having? On another note does yours have a camper top or bimmin top,? Looking to try to replace mine but to do it custom is $$$$ expensive

Here_We_Go_Agai
Guest Contributor
Ours has a convertible top with a back curtain that angles down toward the top of the transom rail. Our boat has the four batteries with two on each side up high like the configuration for a sundancer. But the manuals I have are for a 1987 or a 1989 boat.