cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Everyone,  I'm looking for some...

Jk17
Guest Contributor

Hi Everyone, 

I'm looking for some direction with some items I need. My wife and I recently purchased a 1990 Sundancer 350. Its nice but needs some TLC. I'm looking to see where I could find the Aft Facing Seat as it was missing out of the boat when we purchased. 

The hatches all need replace/repair. I've reached out to Taylormade and am waiting to hear back. I've been told they may not be able to assist as they don't have parts that go back that far. 

Any guidance would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance! 

Jon

4 REPLIES 4

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

Here is an image showing those seats.

https://images.boattrader.com/resize/1/35/12/6803512_20180810174011342_1_LARGE.jpg

Any canvas shop should be able to recreate those seats.

Good luck.

Jk17
Guest Contributor
Thank you so much. Any idea where I can go for the dimensions of the seat? Also trying to see how it mounts and what the legs look like. I’ve been trying to find pictures but any input is very much appreciated.

wingless
Rising Contributor
It should be possible to measure the boat to determine the dimensions for creating that part.

It should be possible to infer the prior mounting hardware based on the existing holes from that retired hardware.

Jk17
Guest Contributor
Yes, that was a thought that I had. I do see where the legs mounted based on existing holes on the floor. I'd need to find the legs and hope to find someone who can snap a picture of underneath that seat. I really appreciate all of you input, thank you.