cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheerio folks, I'm leaving this...

Adieu
Guest Contributor

Cheerio folks, I'm leaving this Group. With the honourable exception of  the English chap who replied to my post, this has been a depressingly humourless, illiterate  and self interested forum. I have seen Scottish technical support columns for toasters which have contained more humour and insight.  If this is the Sea Ray boating fraternity in the USA squeezing maximum fun out of boating then I think I will put my proposed move from Glasgow to Florida for my retirement on hold and take up something more stimulating, such as taxidermy or flower arranging. 

9 REPLIES 9

LuckyDog1
Guest Contributor
Cheers, have a nice life

rowens001
Guest Contributor
Enjoy Glasgow! We have enough retirees here!

BruinsFan29
Guest Contributor
ba-bye

Jeff_H
Guest Contributor
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

eacosta
Guest Contributor
Sounds like someone needs a friend.

Doggie
Guest Contributor
We eat Cherios in Florida.

rowens001
Guest Contributor
The more I think about this, if he wants humor, why the heck is he in this forum + looking at toasters for humor? Boating is supposed to be "fun"...the humor is usually at somebody's expense as they try to (unsuccessfully) dock/anchor...which I'm sure we've all been on the other side of before (kinda sucks.) I hope he enjoys his flower arrangements while I'm on the boat this Friday and Saturday :).

BruinsFan29
Guest Contributor
Rowen, I'm 100% in with your comments about enough fun at the dock for everyone, BUT....some of us have 6" of snow on the ground and our Searays in hibernation til May....don't rub it in... 🙂

wingless
Rising Contributor
The Scottish toaster forum sounds interesting, got a link?

WRT the move from Scotland to FL, the roadways are already full with a cacophony of first time (unlicensed) drivers, so one used to driving on the wrong side of the road won't have any effect.