Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI  New to the SeaRay community..  I...

Mark1969
Guest Contributor

HI

New to the SeaRay community..

I have a 1994 SeaRay 230 Sundancer that unfortunately was made in the Arizona plant..I say unfortunately because SeaRay has told me that they don't have any: 

• (SERAssssmyxx) - Phoenix Plant - Arizona ... NO Original Canvas patterns. If the same boat model (210BR, 270DA for example) was made in Tennessee, we can sell the canvas for the Tennessee boat, but CANNOT GUARANTEE FIT, as the Arizona boats had different hull, deck and arch molds and the Top Frames were made by a different manufacturer, so you MAY need to replace the frame. There are NO ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS or RETURNS on any canvas or frames sold for an Arizona HIN boat.

My boat came with the rear camper canvas but not the bars/frame that goes with it. Does anyone know the measurements of those bars/frame and can someone provide measurements/pictures.

thanks for any help

Mark

7 REPLIES 7

Ollie
Guest Contributor
Have you tried Great Lakes Boat Top Co.? They seem to be the most knowledgeable when it comes to Sea Rays and Canvas.

mtpocketsad
Guest Contributor
I have a set of rear that I have no use for. I can sell or will get measurements from. I am in SW Wisconsin.

Mark1969
Guest Contributor
Hi mtpocketsad,

absolutely that would be fantastic…do you have the entire frame for the rear camper back.

I have tried Great Lake Boat Top but basically they say that their plant in Arizona basically went rogue and therefore they can sell me the bars but that there is absolutely no return/no refunds…so that if I was ordering them it is completely at my own risk. If you can email me that info at [email protected] it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

mtpocketsad
Guest Contributor
I will try to remember this afternoon to go to the shop and look for it.

mtpocketsad
Guest Contributor
I do have complete frame work. I could knock it apart and send it to you. Each bow is in 3 pieces held together by 2 rivets on each side.. I have marked all pieces with tape and number corresponding sides. One of the rear support brackets has a end broken. Shouldn't be to hard to get new ones. I may have the little brackets for boat but couldn't locate. May be on the boat at the river.
Make me a reasonable offer and tell me where you are located so I can figure shipping. I will attach pictures of frame and proof it is off a 230 DA. Mice had gotten to my old one.
The pipe that is on the floor with the white plastic piece on it is the broken one. I would get to new ones and keep the plastic for a spare.
Thanks
David
I am located in Wis.
I sent you a email yesterday with pictures. Let me know if you did not recieve

Mark1969
Guest Contributor
Hi David

I did not receive the email..but definitely interested in the frame you have for sale…can you send me your email address to my email address ([email protected]) and then we can exchange all the information (address, phone number etc)

thanks again
Mark

mtpocketsad
Guest Contributor
Tried resending original email. Not sure if size is to big with the 6 pictures or what. Let me know if you didn't recieve .
David