Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2008 270 SLX with a hard...

Guest Contributor

I have a 2008 270 SLX with a hard top and I’m wanting to extend the top to block more sun. Any suggestion of where I go to find a solution? 


Guest Contributor
Usually an Auto upholstery shop does that. They can make custom canvas.

Guest Contributor
I have a 2007 250 SLX with what I call the radar arch. There is a company that makes a telescoping cover that attaches underneath the radar arch and it will extend a good 6' or so. I've seen it with power and with a hand crank. Both work well. This is the link to a YouTube video of one in action. The owner is of the boat is in the comments. Hopefully he can help.