cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2010 205 SPX Bowrider....

JohnA1
Guest Contributor

I have a 2010 205 SPX Bowrider.   The only thing i do not like that is on newer boats is the captain's chair that has the fold-up seat to allow sitting higher.   Does anyone know if you can add this to an older Sea Ray?

5 REPLIES 5

Indytrailmike
Guest Contributor
I added four inches by through bolting threaded rod to the platform using 2x8 boards

Geordie
Guest Contributor
I have a 270SD and the folding seat broke in the. They used synthetic wood which has no structureal horizontal strength. So use a suitable base

Dutchman
Guest Contributor
I had a 2008 sport 175 that had the std seat. The bolster was not an option. But they have the same seat in a 175-185 and 195. And they just slip onto a pedestal. Simple install. You just have to start calling around to dealers and luckily find one in your color combo. I actually found one earlier this year that had been sitting in the rafters. Wrong color but the exact same seat except with the bolster.

Indytrailmike
Guest Contributor
Sorry to say there will be lots of parts for sale in the Texas areas due to Harvey

wingless
Rising Contributor
Also, lots of REALLY nice looking cars, selling for attractive prices, that had been totaled by their insurance companies for flooding.