cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HAVEA  2005  240 SUNDECK AND...

rico
Guest Contributor

I HAVEA  2005  240 SUNDECK AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE TO GET A FULL GOOD COVER FOR THE BOAT

AND ALSO THE OWNERS MANUAL. ANY SUGESTIONS.  THANK YOU.

5 REPLIES 5

Captain_Zero
Guest Contributor
You should be able to obtain all dealership provided documents from searay.com under I think owner reasorces. As far as a full cover, any high end cver will do. They sell online, overtons, Amazon, Walmart west Marine etc.

sowie
Guest Contributor
I downloaded the manual online for the same year Boat. Just punch in 2005 sea ray 240 sundeck manual

nanners
Guest Contributor
Here is the Parts Manual specific to your boat. We have a 2005 240 sundeck as well; so, you are in luck. This manual is super valuable: It gives every part on the boat with the part number and description. It is dynamite when looking for parts specific to your boat. It has helped us out many a time. We had a travel cover made. We needed something more custom since we have the OEM wakeboard tower. We love it because it is waterproof. No maintenance needed. Used a local canvas/rigging shop.

Captain_Zero
Guest Contributor
Great lakes skipper or rnc Marine for canvas

nanners
Guest Contributor
RNR Marine. Same quality and OEM templates. Cheaper price. We ordered full canvas for our 2005 240 sundeck for considerably less than Great Lakes. Very satisfied