cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just purchased a 2018 190 SPX OB,...

jmoser
Guest Contributor

Just purchased a 2018 190 SPX OB, looking for a really good GPS/fishfinder, that fits limited surface mount space. Love the CHIRP technology but need a really good GPS.

Suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

RML_L
Guest Contributor
I am a Garmin man across all of my GPS units and fish finders. I have one of their wrist-watch GPS trainer that my late father purchased me for my birthday fifteen years ago and I still regularly use it for running, hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, kayaking, etc. It works flawlessly. Also have an older black-and-white GPS for my Sea Ray 175 Sport, and it works fine on the big lakes, like Yellowstone, Flathead, and Powell, and it is fully pre-loaded with maps. Wife has a new color GPS for her car and it works fine. Purchased a new old-stock Garmin GPS for our small Smokercraft aluminum boat last year and custom installed it with RAM mounts and it is great, too! Go Garmin!

jmoser
Guest Contributor
RML&L
Thank you very much. I went with a Garmin 44cv. Screen is small but more than enough for the back-bay waters where it will be used. Fit nice in the corner of the dash.