cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a 2008 47 ft Sea Ray Fly...

sue1
Guest Contributor

Bought a 2008 47 ft Sea Ray Fly Bridge and need some help converting the Dinette area in the fly bridge to a bed.  Does the area where the table is used for the bed?  If so how?   Seems there is not enough cushions to fill that space and no support where the table would be,  Any advice would be appreciated.  thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

Why not post some images (saving one kiloword each) showing the area and possible outcome?

runman
Guest Contributor
I had a 400DB and the table would drop down. You remove the table and replace the single pole support with a short version. There were cushions for the table top. Try dropping the table down - there should be a lip that it rests on. If you dont have the short support or cushions you can have them made.

Billo
Guest Contributor
There should be small support shelves on the inside of the seating area. I cut a board to fit those supports and added legs in the front cause I’m big. Cushions should be perfect for that space. My table wasn’t designed to be used as bed support.

jbs
Guest Contributor
There is a short pole to put into the place where the table pile is & then you put the table on. The cushion came with the new boat, which I never received when I bought my 420 DB, so you'll have to have one made if you want it.