cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 37' Venture. Salon table lowers...

Surface_Interva
Guest Contributor

2013 37' Venture. Salon table lowers and has cushions to cover and make the guest bed but it is not at all sturdy enough to sit or sleep on. Should there be extra braces that come with the boat that I didn't get from previous owners? There has to be a way to support it other than just the aluminum table center post. Nothing mentioned in the manual.

6 REPLIES 6

The_Bee_Hive
Guest Contributor
Just got a 13 myself, didn't see anything else that was used to support it

Escape_Cay
Guest Contributor
I tell my friends the front bed doesn't work. 🙂

Escape_Cay
Guest Contributor
Maybe you can tell me why I can't get flush water in my toilet/head.

The_Bee_Hive
Guest Contributor
When you say you can't get it in the head, is this when you are hooked up to dock water or running off water tank or both

The_Bee_Hive
Guest Contributor
Another question on the salon bed. I can store all those cushions except one under the aft bed. Its weird but one of them doesn't fit in the cutout under there. Anyone else have that issue?

The_Bee_Hive
Guest Contributor
While we are talking about the venture. Did anyone notice that they bolt everything down. For instances, normally there would be an access panel so you can clean the AC filter. I had to lift up that v berth seat cushion , unscrew all those screws to get in there. That is regular maintenance. I just left the screws out at this point so I can have easy access but weird.